Friday, September 30, 2011

Micah strikes again...

First off I will begin by saying how much I love and adore my husband. I will follow that by saying, there will soon be domestic violence in this house if he does not shut that stupid dog outside UP!!!!! Many of you probably know the revolving door policy we have with dogs. Our poor kids don't know which dog (besides Hercules) to attach themselves to because one day Dad may realize that we don't need all of these canines and give it away. We get dogs and get rid of them as quickly as Micah changes cell phones (and for those of you who know him, you know that is A LOT - that will be another blog)!
Somehow, Micah gets himself (and the rest of us) into the middle of things that have ZERO to do with us. Someone wants to get rid of a dog so they call Micah and offer it to him. (We have the repuation of taking any dog someone has to offer. Sometimes we pay for them, sometimes not but regardless we will take it.) To his defense (and good for his safety) Micah says, "my wife will kill me if I get another dog" (boy, was he right on!)! Regardless, Micah spends a fairly decent amount of time finding someone to take the dog and is actually going to drive the dog to Prescott tomorrow. Again, I am asking why in the world are you having to arrange and do all of this? But until he can go to Prescott tomorrow, we have to keep the dog at our house!!! It will not shut - up!!!!!
I really like dogs, especially the ones we have but I am really over this dog sanctuary that we call a home! No more dogs Micah!!!! (And rest assured, he has tried diligently to convince me why we should keep this dog! Absolutely NOT!!! I am not giving in!!!!!!!) The problem, according to him, is that I just don't see what a great deal this is (they always are)!
Can you see how I feel about this will all of the ! tonight? But, I love my husband and wouldn't change him for anything. He makes life interesting.
Off to look for some ear plugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment